PDDRC 's goals include the following:
- Carrying out basic, epidemiological, clinical, and community research based on community needs.
- Expansion of knowledge boundaries with a high quality, systematic and cohort studies on the public health system.
- Providing therapeutic guidelines in related.
- Achievement of modern methods and advanced technology in diagnosis and therapies.
- Establishing a registration and repository center for the GI field in the central IRAN.
- Systematic and professional participation in education at various levels of society and academics.
- Promoting academic graduate & post graduate credibility in associated areas to run Ph.D. by research programs and training clinician scientists.